To get in touch, drop a mail to email@example.com
TurgenSec | CTO (March ‘21 - Present)
- Building out an Offensive Privacy platform.
Oracle | Senior Applications Engineer (June ‘18 - March ‘21)
Helios-Webhooks (January ‘19 - March ‘21)
Lead developer of the service which facilitates to Integrate Webhooks functionality to any internal product with CloudEvent spec
- Microservices (Java & Node.js on Kubernetes), Kafka, Vault, CI/CD (Gitlab, Jenkins & Helm)
- Multiple endpoint-authentication (Basic, HMAC, OAuth2.0, IDCS) support
- At least once delivery, Automatic Retries with exponential back off
- Endpoint blacklisting, Dead letter requeuing and Message expiry
Helios-Extensions (March ‘20 - March ‘21)
Allows customers to write custom code to act on system events using Webhooks and Serverless Platform (Oracle Fn)
- Designed the mutli tenancy architecture which allows managing and running customer functions securely
- Created a federated Docker registry proxy service which allows customers to push containers with 0-config while managing access control and tenant data segregation.
Helios-Vision (September ‘19 - March ‘21)
Created a Typescript library to provide core functionality required to build a Microservice with Node.js
- Kafka - Avro schemas | Transparent message encryption with Vault
- HTTP endpoints - Express | Swagger
- Service AuthN/AuthZ - JWT | Vault
- Metrics & Health checks - Prometheus
- Dependency Injection, Easy structured logging, Comprehensive test coverage and test helpers
Element Manager (June ‘18 - January ‘19)
Product that supports Import/Export of Custom Elements like Reports, Workspaces, etc in Oracle Service Cloud
- Redesigned the UI to improve UX
- Created a Generic Framework to standardise Metadata management for multiple types of objects.
- Developed a Jenkins Pipeline to automate exports and imports for different sites using Element Manager Public API
I’m an avid open source advocate and have contributed in a small capacity to multiple projects.
Maintainer of Mermaid Live Editor.
|Prettier||An opinionated code formatter|
|Svelte Kit||Cybernetically enhanced web apps|
|Homebrew | Brew.sh||The Homebrew homepage|
|Caprover||Automated Scalable PaaS Package - Heroku on Steroids|
- Backend : Spring, Express
- UI : Vue, Svelte, JET
- Testing : JUnit, Jest, K6
- Services : Kafka, PostgreSQL, Vault, Swagger
- Infrastructure : Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Helm, Gitlab CI, OCI, AWS
- IoT : ESP32, Arduino, RC522 RFID
Government Engineering College, Thrissur (2014-2018)
- Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science and Engineering
Mermaid Live Editor - Maintainer
- Overhauled the old editor focusing on Design and UX.
- Setup a CI/CD Pipeline with Beta deploy.
Engineering Spot Allotment - Kerala Government
- Developed system to allot 1000+ students to seats in Government Colleges based on multiple allotment and reservation rules.
- Reduced the runtime from 45+ Min to ~1 Min
- Managed Pan India event successfully
- Created system with
- Participant Registration, Team Formations, Idea Wall
- Multiple Judgement Panels with Different Point systems, Non-Colliding Time slots for Teams, Volunteer Co-ordination Reports
- Promotional Games to drive engagement
Automated-OSINT - Turgensec UK (Consultancy)
- Revamped the intelligence gathering tool to handle multiple data sources
- Added company details data scraper
- Developed application for Kerala Police to sync Official contacts across devices and send notifications
- Developed application tracking district level fuel prices in India. 50K Downloads
Best Hack, Oracle Service Cloud Hackathon, 2019
Versioning of OSvC Object metadata into Object Storage in OCI (Cloud Native Managed Services) using a Webhooks Adapter MicroService.
Honourable Mention - Best Productivity, Oracle Service Cloud Hackathon, 2019
Run Jenkins as a Service on demand using the OCI platform. Developer collaboration is done using Slack.